Delegate Points submission due July 10, 2015.
Form located under “Meetings” tab; June Meeting Documents
Congratulations to the newest members elected to ENA leadership positions
Karen K. Wiley, MSN, RN, CEN,of Omaha, Neb., 2016 president-elect and the 2017 president of ENA
Joan Somes, PhD, MSN, RNC, CEN, CPEN, FAEN, NREMT-P, of Apple Valley, Minn., will serve as ENA’s secretary/treasurer from January to December 2016.
Three new directors were also elected to serve three-year terms on ENA’s Board of Directors, beginning in 2016. The new directors are:
- Maureen Curtis Cooper, BSN, RN, CEN, CPEN, FAEN, of Malden, Mass.
- Sally K. Snow, BSN, RN, CPEN, FAEN, of Fort Worth, Texas
- Michael A. Hastings, MS, RN, CEN, of Edmonds, Wash.
The following were elected to serve two-year terms on the ENA Nominations and Election Committee starting in October. These regional representatives are:
- Karen Silady, MN, RN, CEN,of Kenner, La., will represent members in Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas
- Kristie Noelle Gallagher, MSN, RN, CEN, NRP, of Toledo, Ohio will represent members in Delaware, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington, D.C., and internationally
- Ryan Oglesby, PhD, MHA, RN, CEN, NEA-BC, of Fort Lauderdale, Fla. will represent members in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee
- Mary Ellen (Mel) Wilson, MS, RN, CEN, COHN-S, FNP-C, FAEN, of Brunswick, Ohio will advise the Nominations and Election Committee serving in the Past Board Member position.
2015 KYENA Officer Elections Results
President: Toni Gordon Bailey
President Elect: Mary Raley
Treasurer: Meg Candage
Treasurer Elect: Elizabeth Nolan
Secretary: Hilary Wain
ENA NATIONAL ELECTION RESULTS ARE IN
PRESIDENT-ELECT – KATHLEEN CARLSON, MSN, CEN, FAEN
SECRETARY/TREASURER – KAREN WILEY, MSN, RN, CEN
JEAN PROEHL, MN, RN, CEN, CPEN, FAEN
PATRICIA KUNZ HOWARD, PhD, RN, CEN, CPEN, NE-BC, FAEN, FAAN
REGION 1 – ROBYN LARKIN, BSN, RN, CEN
REGION 3 – TERRY FOSTER, MSN, RN, CCRN, CEN, CPEN, FAEN
REGION 5 – LUCINDA ROSSELL, MSN, RN, CEN, CPEN, CCRN
KYENA CONGRATULATES PATRICIA KUNZ HOWARD AND TERRY FOSTER ON THEIR ELECTION TO NATIONAL ENA!